Cost, as of end 2012, of the financial bail out in the U.S. alone: * $29 billion for Bear Stearns * $143.8 billion for AIG (this far) * $100 billion for Fannie Mae * $100 billion for Freddie Mac * $700 billion for Wall Street, including Bank of America (Merrill Lynch), Citigroup, JP Morgan (WaMu), Wells Fargo (Wachovia), Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs, and a lot more * $25 billion for The Big Three in Detroit * $8 billion for IndyMac * $150 billion stimulus package (from...Read More »
The series starts with The Istanbul Puzzle.
Recent site comments:
- Arletta Dawdy's Blog on Research in Ireland on Jeremiah’s Tomb
- Gerald J. Cummins on Research in Ireland on Jeremiah’s Tomb
- davidprosser on Research in Ireland on Jeremiah’s Tomb
- ASMSG Horror-Thriller Emagazine – My Guest: Katie Lindon on Blog
- edison hudson on Catholic Genocide? – Guilt uncovered & a big question
- Mystery/thriller writer and social media consultant.