If you can, buy this book at this link today, and help get Red Ribbons into the top ten charts after an amazing, best in 25 years in Ireland, launch of Red Ribbons last week! Here’s what it’s about: “A missing schoolgirl is found buried in the Dublin Mountains, hands clasped together in prayer, two red ribbons in her hair. Twenty-four hours later, a second schoolgirl is found in a shallow grave – her body identically arranged. The hurt for the killer is...Read More »
The series starts with The Istanbul Puzzle.
- In Ireland at The Mountain of the Witch
- The Secrets of Manhattan #3 What Manhattan woman inspired New Age philosophy?
- The Secrets of Manhattan #2 Where are the title deeds for Manhattan?
- Research in Ireland on Jeremiah’s Tomb #2
- Jesus’ Return – A Scientific Fact
- The History of BXH. The Bank in The Manhattan Puzzle.
- Catholic Genocide? – Guilt uncovered & a big question
Recent site comments:
- Mystery/thriller writer and social media consultant.