I attended the Irish Book Awards last night. Tana won in my category, and I had an amazing night. The senior people from Harper Collins were so encouraging all the way through. And I met one of my idols, the venerable Edna O’Brien. Here is a pic from my view point at the Harper Collins table. The winner of the children’s book award, Oliver Jeffers, is on the far side of the table to me. I would like to sincerely thank everyone who voted for me and everyone who...Read More »
The series starts with The Istanbul Puzzle.
Recent site comments:
- Arletta Dawdy's Blog on Research in Ireland on Jeremiah’s Tomb
- Gerald J. Cummins on Research in Ireland on Jeremiah’s Tomb
- davidprosser on Research in Ireland on Jeremiah’s Tomb
- ASMSG Horror-Thriller Emagazine – My Guest: Katie Lindon on Blog
- edison hudson on Catholic Genocide? – Guilt uncovered & a big question
- Mystery/thriller writer and social media consultant.