I attended the Irish Book Awards last night. Tana won in my category, and I had an amazing night. The senior people from Harper Collins were so encouraging all the way through. And I met one of my idols, the venerable Edna O’Brien. Here is a pic from my view point at the Harper Collins table. The winner of the children’s book award, Oliver Jeffers, is on the far side of the table to me. I would like to sincerely thank everyone who voted for me and everyone who has bought my books, and all my publishers around the world and all my readers everywhere for helping me get this far. With your help I am doing what I have always wanted to do, tell stories. That is what is important to me. The next big thing on this site is the launch of the ebook for The Jerusalem Puzzle on December the 3rd. I will also be creating some new blog posts. I hope you will find them interesting. I am just so happy to be read all over the world now in so many languages. Thank you all for your help and...Read More »
Find out what comes next
The series starts with The Istanbul Puzzle.
- Research for The Nuremberg Puzzle
- Guest Post: Reclaiming History – JJ Toner
- Who profits from war? The truth behind The Jerusalem Puzzle – Updated
- The Secrets of Manhattan #5 Who’s stealing billions? Updated
- In Ireland at The Mountain of the Witch
- The Secrets of Manhattan #3 What Manhattan woman inspired New Age philosophy?
- The Secrets of Manhattan #2 Where are the title deeds for Manhattan?
Recent site comments:
- Mystery/thriller writer and social media consultant.