This is the final post in this series, created as a lead in the launch of The Jerusalem Puzzle ebook on Monday Dec 3rd. We have had: A sense of adventure. What makes you read on? #1 Action opening alternatives. What makes you read on? #2 A sense of mystery. What makes you read on? #3 and now this final post in the series. Foreshadowing, for me, comes in two forms. The first is the simple, “something different was about to happen” phrase inserted in the text,...Read More »
The series starts with The Istanbul Puzzle.
- In Ireland at The Mountain of the Witch
- The Secrets of Manhattan #3 What Manhattan woman inspired New Age philosophy?
- The Secrets of Manhattan #2 Where are the title deeds for Manhattan?
- Research in Ireland on Jeremiah’s Tomb #2
- Jesus’ Return – A Scientific Fact
- The History of BXH. The Bank in The Manhattan Puzzle.
- Catholic Genocide? – Guilt uncovered & a big question
Recent site comments:
- Mystery/thriller writer and social media consultant.