This is the final post in this series, created as a lead in the launch of The Jerusalem Puzzle ebook on Monday Dec 3rd. We have had: A sense of adventure. What makes you read on? #1 Action opening alternatives. What makes you read on? #2 A sense of mystery. What makes you read on? #3 and now this final post in the series. Foreshadowing, for me, comes in two forms. The first is the simple, “something different was about to happen” phrase inserted in the text,...Read More »
The series starts with The Istanbul Puzzle.
- Research in Ireland on Jeremiah’s Tomb #2
- Jesus’ Return – A Scientific Fact
- The History of BXH. The Bank in The Manhattan Puzzle.
- Research in Ireland on Jeremiah’s Tomb #1
- Catholic Genocide? – Guilt uncovered & a big question
- The Secrets of Manhattan #1 Manhattanhenge
- WRITER’S GUEST POST #86: Eric Penz: Where does your muse live?
Recent site comments:
- Mystery/thriller writer and social media consultant.