Is our optimistic faith in science about to be shattered? Are we heading back to the dark ages in medicine? Before the early 20th century, treatments for infections were based primarily on folklore. Louis Pasteur, Alexander Fleming and other scientists worked hard and suffered to produce the treatments that we all now take for granted. Chief among these are the antibiotics that most of us take as a first defense against all sorts of common infections. Before the era of...Read More »
The series starts with The Istanbul Puzzle.
Recent site comments:
- Arletta Dawdy's Blog on Research in Ireland on Jeremiah’s Tomb
- Gerald J. Cummins on Research in Ireland on Jeremiah’s Tomb
- davidprosser on Research in Ireland on Jeremiah’s Tomb
- ASMSG Horror-Thriller Emagazine – My Guest: Katie Lindon on Blog
- edison hudson on Catholic Genocide? – Guilt uncovered & a big question
- Mystery/thriller writer and social media consultant.