Author of The Istanbul Puzzle, Laurence O’Bryan, discussed some literary mysteries with Independent.ie’s Kevin Flanagan as part of the UNESCO City of Literature series of events in Dublin at Freemasons’ Hall, Molesworth Street, Dublin in late 2012. For any of you who didn’t make it below is the Q&A I prepared. There were some extra questions on the night, and a reading of Chapters One from The Jerusalem puzzle, but you will get a good idea of the...Read More »
The series starts with The Istanbul Puzzle.
- Research in Ireland on Jeremiah’s Tomb #2
- Jesus’ Return – A Scientific Fact
- The History of BXH. The Bank in The Manhattan Puzzle.
- Research in Ireland on Jeremiah’s Tomb #1
- Catholic Genocide? – Guilt uncovered & a big question
- The Secrets of Manhattan #1 Manhattanhenge
- WRITER’S GUEST POST #86: Eric Penz: Where does your muse live?
Recent site comments:
- Mystery/thriller writer and social media consultant.