In my mystery novel The Istanbul Puzzle, Sean & Isabel discover a clue early on, a photograph of a mosaic. The mosaic is similar to the iconic Christian images of the Virgin & Child that are so well known all around the world. Here is an example from the Louvre museum in Paris. This is a copper plate believed to have been “taken” from Constantinople in 1204. “Looted” is probably what they meant: The puzzle for Sean & Isabel is that their...Read More »
The series starts with The Istanbul Puzzle.
- Research in Ireland on Jeremiah’s Tomb #2
- Jesus’ Return – A Scientific Fact
- The History of BXH. The Bank in The Manhattan Puzzle.
- Research in Ireland on Jeremiah’s Tomb #1
- Catholic Genocide? – Guilt uncovered & a big question
- The Secrets of Manhattan #1 Manhattanhenge
- WRITER’S GUEST POST #86: Eric Penz: Where does your muse live?
Recent site comments:
- Mystery/thriller writer and social media consultant.