In my mystery novel The Istanbul Puzzle, Sean & Isabel discover a clue early on, a photograph of a mosaic. The mosaic is similar to the iconic Christian images of the Virgin & Child that are so well known all around the world. Here is an example from the Louvre museum in Paris. This is a copper plate believed to have been “taken” from Constantinople in 1204. “Looted” is probably what they meant: The puzzle for Sean & Isabel is that their...Read More »
The series starts with The Istanbul Puzzle.
Recent site comments:
- Arletta Dawdy's Blog on Research in Ireland on Jeremiah’s Tomb
- Gerald J. Cummins on Research in Ireland on Jeremiah’s Tomb
- davidprosser on Research in Ireland on Jeremiah’s Tomb
- ASMSG Horror-Thriller Emagazine – My Guest: Katie Lindon on Blog
- edison hudson on Catholic Genocide? – Guilt uncovered & a big question
- Mystery/thriller writer and social media consultant.