In my mystery novel The Istanbul Puzzle, Sean & Isabel discover a clue early on, a photograph of a mosaic. The mosaic is similar to the iconic Christian images of the Virgin & Child that are so well known all around the world. Here is an example from the Louvre museum in Paris. This is a copper plate believed to have been “taken” from Constantinople in 1204. “Looted” is probably what they meant: The puzzle for Sean & Isabel is that their...Read More »
Find out what comes next
The series starts with The Istanbul Puzzle.
- Guest Post: Reclaiming History – JJ Toner
- Who profits from war? The truth behind The Jerusalem Puzzle – Updated
- The Secrets of Manhattan #5 Who’s stealing billions? Updated
- In Ireland at The Mountain of the Witch
- The Secrets of Manhattan #3 What Manhattan woman inspired New Age philosophy?
- The Secrets of Manhattan #2 Where are the title deeds for Manhattan?
- Research in Ireland on Jeremiah’s Tomb #2
Recent site comments:
- Mystery/thriller writer and social media consultant.