The square and arrow symbol in the manuscript Sean and Isabel found under Hagia Sophia in The Istanbul Puzzle returns in The Jerusalem Puzzle. In The Jerusalem Puzzle the symbol is discovered in the Museum of Antiquities in central Cairo near Tahrir Square. This is the museum where King Tutankhamun’s famous golden mask is on display. The remains of many famous Pharaohs are housed there, as well as items from their tombs, along with a huge papyrus and coin collection on...Read More »
The series starts with The Istanbul Puzzle.
Recent site comments:
- Arletta Dawdy's Blog on Research in Ireland on Jeremiah’s Tomb
- Gerald J. Cummins on Research in Ireland on Jeremiah’s Tomb
- davidprosser on Research in Ireland on Jeremiah’s Tomb
- ASMSG Horror-Thriller Emagazine – My Guest: Katie Lindon on Blog
- edison hudson on Catholic Genocide? – Guilt uncovered & a big question
- Mystery/thriller writer and social media consultant.