In early April 1453 Mehmet the Conqueror, Sultan of all the Ottomans, and only 21 years old, began the last great siege of Constantinople. He had an army of 200,000 men and a navy of 320 vessels at his command. When the city fell 57 days later a tremor passed through Europe. Ottoman Muslim armies appeared to be unstoppable. The voyages of Christopher Columbus, financed to avoid Ottoman control of the spice trade, were one outcome. Constantinople’s change of name to...Read More »
The series starts with The Istanbul Puzzle.
- Research in Ireland on Jeremiah’s Tomb #2
- Jesus’ Return – A Scientific Fact
- The History of BXH. The Bank in The Manhattan Puzzle.
- Research in Ireland on Jeremiah’s Tomb #1
- Catholic Genocide? – Guilt uncovered & a big question
- The Secrets of Manhattan #1 Manhattanhenge
- WRITER’S GUEST POST #86: Eric Penz: Where does your muse live?
Recent site comments:
- Mystery/thriller writer and social media consultant.