Q. Hi Nadine. Can we kick off the interview by discussing your current work in progress? A: Hi Laurence. Sure. I’ve been working on a trilogy of South African Vampire Fiction for about two years now. Q: What’s the title of your work? A: I’ve called it My Addiction for the past two years but I’m sure I’ll change the name to some degree once we’ve completed the editing process and all. Give it more of an African feel. Q: Where did the idea come from? A: I’m not really 100%...Read More »
The series starts with The Istanbul Puzzle.
- In Ireland at The Mountain of the Witch
- The Secrets of Manhattan #3 What Manhattan woman inspired New Age philosophy?
- The Secrets of Manhattan #2 Where are the title deeds for Manhattan?
- Research in Ireland on Jeremiah’s Tomb #2
- Jesus’ Return – A Scientific Fact
- The History of BXH. The Bank in The Manhattan Puzzle.
- Catholic Genocide? – Guilt uncovered & a big question
Recent site comments:
- Mystery/thriller writer and social media consultant.